Rowan County's very first StoryWalk® installation is open year-round to everyone who enjoys reading and nature! Check it out with friends or family and experience the magic of Rodburn Hollow Park and our current storybook at the same time.
Been awhile since you last visited? It's worth going again, since there could be a different story! We change the book a few times each year to keep things fresh, so you can look forward to spooky stories for autumn, snowy stories for winter, and a great read (and walk) in every season.
The Rodburn Hollow Park StoryWalk® is made possible by partnership with our friends and neighbors throughout Rowan County, but what makes it incredible is your participation, interest, and support. 💙
Previous StoryWalk® Books
- We Walk Through the Forest by Lisa Ferland & Yana Popova
- The Fox and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson & Tiphanie Beeke (sponsored by Giovanni's Pizza of Morehead)
- Winter is Here by Kevin Henkes & Laura Dronzek (sponsored by Giovanni's Pizza of Morehead)
- Busy Spring: Nature Wakes Up by Sean Taylor, Alex Morss, & Cinyee Chiu (sponsored by Giovanni's Pizza of Morehead)
- My Garden by Kevin Henkes
- Animals Should Definitely Not Wear Clothing by Judy & Ron Barrett
- A Log's Life by Wendy Pfeffer & Robin Brickman
The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. Storywalk® is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.